Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Wrap Around my Heart by Helena Tang-Lim

How lucky are we this week?  Beautiful wrap around heart bracelet by  Helena!  The heart shaped focal is perfect for our love themed blog. Helena has shown us a silver and copper version and I look forward to seeing many different color combinations.  Marcia


Wrap Around My Heart
By Helena Tang-Lim


Even though I weave elaborate and highly decorated bracelets and cuffs, my personal favourite wrist wear is a simple leather wrap bracelet. Then it struck me, I don’t have a beaded wrap bracelet. Time to remedy that.

I give to you with all the beady love in the world – Wrap Around My Heart.



The Cubic Right Angle Weave heart is embellished on the edges to ensure the heart remains rigid. A simple Right Angle Weave wrap bracelet extends from each side of the heart. The longer length of the wrap can either be simply wrapped around your wrist or you can weave it through the heart for a more interesting look.




To download your own copy of Wrap Around My Heart click
here.

18 comments:

Tanya said...

Dear Bead Love team: you are all so generous to share your knowledge and love with us! thank you! you are not only teaching us about beading, but about love, sharing, community. I am a big fan of all of you. Please keep on doing this! Love, Tanya

Drei kleine Perlen said...

Dear blog members,

thanks to all of you for this great blog and all the content that's free for every interested person!
This site is an enrichment for the beading community and I hope to read many more posts here - keep on beading!

Warm greetings,
Nicole

Sparkly Rock Girl said...

Thank you! This is so generous.

Alison
Godalming, UK

Almost Precious said...

The design is lovely . . . and you are so lovely for sharing it with us. Thank you !

christiane said...

Wouahhh très joli!!! merci pour ce cadeau généreux. Il est magnifique.

LoriF said...

Awesome!! Thank you so much for this pretty little piece, and all the others...I'm "LOVE"ing this blog!

maripas said...

magnifique!!! merci pour ce beau cadeau! bonne soirée

Unknown said...

Thank-you!

Cheryl Sherry said...

Thank you! It's a beautiful bracelet.

Unknown said...

Thanx's Helena, I love it!

Unknown said...

I love this pattern!! Thank you for sharing, and for all you and the others are doing to keep this blog going. Great resource!

beady gal said...

Beautiful, Beautiful! Thanks for all that "Bead Love" does for our inspiration

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful designs. One of the main reasons I bead is to spend time with my mother. We spend many hours together bent over the beading table, and most of the pieces we make are very sentimental to me. They become memories, not just bead and string. You have added to my memories in so many ways.

Diana @ Serendipity Beads said...

Thanks so much Helena, CRAW is something I have tried several times but never quite got it. Even though I sell beads.(All the other RAW are fine) A while ago I had to re-make a customers necklace with PRAW (3 sided) so had to work it out for myself. Last night I started making this Heart and bracelet and I finally get CRAW. Now both of my daughters would like one. Looking forward to end result. Thanks again.

Diana @ Serendipity Beads said...

And to Marcia - I am loving this Blog. Very creative and great to share with all of the world wide beading community to encourage people to get involved. Congratulations on it being such a success. Thank you. :)

LoveAndBeads said...

Thank you so much for all the kind words here. I love that it was addressed as the
Bead Love Team as that is exactly what it is. I do the administration stuff to keep things organized but the blog belongs to the entire team of contributors.

Unknown said...

Thank you for that lovely patter.

Linda Katz said...

What a beautiful wrap design Helena. Thank you!😁